Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicesterlad96

Problems football has caused you?

I knew a female Chelsea fan who was adamant that Aston Villa were a London club. Then again, I met a chap in a kebab shop who claimed to be Spurs fan and refused to believe that Gary Lineker had played for Spurs, to the point where it almost came to violence. The moral of the story is, male or female, there are some ****ing idiots about and gender doesn't really come into it.

yeah that is very true. perhaps just not been lucky enough to meet any woman who know what they're talking about. The women i know who "like football" are the ones at my office who come out with some ridiculous statements..But then again I've seen worse on here :)

Gonna disagree on behalf of the missus here, and she probably knows more about the game than you do.

ok

I tried the 'getting the missus involved' tac when we first got together, taking her to games at Filbo watching England games down the pub... After 6 years she decided she didn't like football so I shouldn't either...

Needless to say I'm still following the foxes and she's buried under the patio... Only kidding... It was decking.

Not being funny but women who like football are normally idiots or just doing it because there bloke does. **** that!

This is total and utter rubbish. I love football and have supported city for over 20 years. Home and away. In the freezing cold. On open terracing in the pouring rain etc etc. Spent my money on them when I couldn't really afford to. Laughed and cried and sung myself hoarse. I'm female. Last time I looked I wasn't an idiot. Your attitude sucks!

Unbelievably I've the same problem as hull at home now as for Watford away. I never was going Watford since its on tele. Originally her mum was coming up to stay at ours for w week and we were off out for a meal on the sunday for her grans birthday. Her mums ill so can't make it. It's now being rearranged for Saturday at 1pm.

Does the kings arms in hathern have sky?

It was my mum who took me down, nurtured my passion and instilled a deep hatred of f***st, nottingham, the colour red and anything from that hole. She was a true suporter following them home and away. My Mrs is also a fan though had to give her season ticket up when the kids came along.

Luckily my missus is a Leicester fan, but moneywise I could have bought a bigger home with what I've spent down the years. Id estimate probably 25k on football.

Moodwise I want us to win, but I'm not as bad as I used to be, losing doesn't ruin my evening, referees put me in a bad mood though.

Archived