Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ty fox

Fans last night

Unreal, took a good 20 minutes to get going in the KOP but unbelievable noise levels by the end of the game.

Took about 20mins to get out too!!! I was smack bang centre of the kop and me and me old man was stuck . I was glad we wouldnt sing "Left side , Right side " because i dont know who i would join in with. Cracking night though . Fulham fans sung but was pretty quiet and when they sung "thats why your Championship " then we scored and gave it back was just amazing. Still chuffed to bits best game ive been to this season .

Took about 20mins to get out too!!! I was smack bang centre of the kop and me and me old man was stuck . I was glad we wouldnt sing "Left side , Right side " because i dont know who i would join in with. Cracking night though . Fulham fans sung but was pretty quiet and when they sung "thats why your Championship " then we scored and gave it back was just amazing. Still chuffed to bits best game ive been to this season .

It was a one off night when everything they sang, we could get back better,

2 goals up and u fukked it up

Wemberlee

Sure there were others

we had an answer for everything last night!

fulham 1-0 up ...thats why you're championship < us 1-1 thats why you're going down

2-1 > thats why we're going up!

3-3… 3-1 and you ****ed it up < seconds later 4-3 …. 1-0 and you ****ed it up!

even when they sang only 10 of you singing < a very loud… theres only 5 of you singing shut them up

:chant:  :thumbup:  we dominated them on and off the pitch!

we had an answer for everything last night!

fulham 1-0 up ...thats why you're championship < us 1-1 thats why you're going down

2-1 > thats why we're going up!

3-3… 3-1 and you ****ed it up < seconds later 4-3 …. 1-0 and you ****ed it up!

even when they sang only 10 of you singing < a very loud… theres only 5 of you singing shut them up

:chant::thumbup: we dominated them on and off the pitch!

Lets not get too carried away...

Archived