Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ty fox

Fans last night

Ok I understand that we make a lot of noise due to big games (Watford play off, very entertaining cup game etc) but I was thinking last night that it helps when the season ticket holders are not sitting in usual seats and everyone is jumbled up slightly.

What im trying to say is possibly people feel different in a new seat and get involved more, rather than the routine STH may have.

It was a great atmosphere last night still not close to Watford I last year but pretty good still

A bit of a shame I wasn't in the East or Family Stand really. The top of the Kop was good but I was on the second row and people were still a bit reserved. I even got some funny looks when I went mental for our 3rd and 4th goals apparently.

Good noise though.

Last night was fantastic. Such a better vibe amongst our fans this season than there was last year. Keep it up.

Agreed, even last season when we were cruising past teams at some points the atmosphere felt flat as though people weren't enjoying it that much.

Maybe some prefer closer games for the tension? :dunno:

Took my 2 young daughters and their cousin on the 260 mile round trip to the KP last night. It was the first time the cousin has been to a footie match, he probably thinks they are all like that now ! Atmosphere was top draw, and like everyone else we went nuts when Lloyd scored the winner !

Archived