Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Winnershfox

Disrespectful Watford

Are they allowed to show it? Not the goals but the SkySports part of it?

No need to stoop to any level, small club that has experienced some nice football for a bit - let them be. Clear today wheels are falling off and they are no where near as good as last season.

Don't think it was so much disrespectful as just plain stupid to show it - the only effect it had was to galvanise the players and the fans. Seeing as they didn't actually win the final, it seems a bit pointless to show it. 

That said, I wonder whether we'll show the Knoacaert goal against Forest next week? Not exactly the same circumstances, but will be interesting to see. 

Don't think it was so much disrespectful as just plain stupid to show it - the only effect it had was to galvanise the players and the fans. Seeing as they didn't actually win the final, it seems a bit pointless to show it. 

That said, I wonder whether we'll show the Knoacaert goal against Forest next week? Not exactly the same circumstances, but will be interesting to see. 

I have no doubt that it'll be shown.

Doesn't really matter and think we'd do it.  They just look stupid now. 

I remember Tottenham doing it years ago at White Hart Lane, just after they beat us in the last minute to win the cup at Wembley.  Wound us all up and we played them off the park and won 2-0. 

Was massive to win there that day, just like today was.  And these moments are why we love the game of football and LCFC in particular.  Life is never dull, that's for sure!

Archived