Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Winnershfox

Disrespectful Watford

Does anybody else think that the screen showing the play off drama followed by the commentators reaction was out of order. It was designed to wind us up but i thought it was unsporting and needless.!!

What do others think???

If it was us that had scored like that, we'd have done it. Doesn't bother me, if anything served us better.

Does anybody else think that the screen showing the play off drama followed by the commentators reaction was out of order. It was designed to wind us up but i thought it was unsporting and needless.!!

What do others think???

I couldn't give a fcuk.

We won today. That'll be hurting more for them right now than any lcfc fan being forced to watch that

It massively backfired.

Playing that while our players trained on the pitch and the fans sang 'Don't Sell Knockaert' did nothing but fire up everybody connected with Leicester City. 

I'd argue it was a big factor in the team starting like a train and attacking from the off, a tactic that completely and utterly unsettled Watford to the extent they never recovered.

The fact they showed that and the mascot's actions show how small time they are. Still harping on about a playoff semi-final when they lost in the final anyway lol

I really don't care though, we stuffed 'em today and it's oh so satisfying!

Archived