Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Winnershfox

Disrespectful Watford

Sorry but still miffed by the pointless show. We wouldnt do it to that degree, they were laughing at us which is a disgrace. Thought it was just bad taste. Sorry to harp on but i just feel strongly about it. !! Rant over !!.

But doesn't the revenge taste sweeter?

I'd have loved it, it would have wound me up even more had I been there, it made for a better atmosphere imo and fired the Leicester fans up even more, I'd imagine.

As for us not doing it to that degree? We would, We play past highlights against whoever the opposition is a couple of time pre-match, maybe you havn't noticed :dunno:

Makes me laugh even more that their bellend of a mascot re-enacted the penalty miss, Deeney's goal and then Knockaert crying. Yeah, shut up after the first goal, bellend.

lol You must be joking. Hahaha that is priceless! What a sad club they are.

I hope this mascot got loads of stick when we scored.

lol You must be joking. Hahaha that is priceless! What a sad club they are.

I hope this mascot got loads of stick when we scored.

Sadly he isn't joking.

Makes me laugh even more that their bellend of a mascot re-enacted the penalty miss, Deeney's goal and then Knockaert crying. Yeah, shut up after the first goal, bellend.

Wasilewski should of celebrated after the game by c0ckslapping the d!ck biscuit round the face.

What they did was unbelievably stupid - fired us right up. If we do the same to Forest we're mad.

I don't think it makes much difference myself. It could easily have fired them up. I think we were massively motivated to win the game anyway, not to mention I think we're a better side at the moment.

It's not like we'd forgotten about the game in May.

Archived