Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Grewks

All i can say is....

Boy it was good after Knocky's goal.

One of the most celebrated goals i can ever remember, a lot lot better than even the carnage after Dyer's against Fulham, the roar was frightening.

It was just brilliant, a goal we are normally on the wrong side of to be fair (ex-players always scoring etc.)

I got the feeling that the players performed to that level for Knockaert. You could see the sheer determination from all of them to smash Watford in the goolies, proper teamplay that.

Loved the moment that every single one of them went to celebrate with him after he banged it in.

Loved the moment that every single one of them went to celebrate with him after he banged it in.

This season, the squad genuinely feels like a family. They all know each other by now and they support each other and are willing to take risks for the better. Loving this club right now *sheds tears*

Archived