Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
brisfox

Best Stadium in the Championship

Oakwell is always a good away trip I'll put it down as my favourite. Nearly always get a result there, normally 5000+ fans, local derby without the trouble you get at Leeds, and always a good booze up at the Metrodome pre-game too.

In terms of the stadium itself it's Brighton for the new ones, and Forest for the older ones. I've been in the away end numerous times, a box, and the players lounge at the City Ground and I've enjoyed it each time. Not in the Championship but the best of the other old away traditional grounds is Villa Park for me.

I'll be honest I'm not a huge fan of your ground or most of the other similar new grounds. Not much difference really between yours, Boro, Derby, etc. Doncaster's is the worst in the league though it really is terrible.

I really wish we'd gone for a smaller version of the RheinEnergie Stadion in Cologne, four distinct stands and more imagination in the design.

800px-Rheinenergiestadion-panorama.jpg

RheinEnergieStadion_Luft_01.jpg

:( that just makes me sad, most new German grounds are distinctive and varied as opposed to the copy and paste jobs over here.

I really wish we'd gone for a smaller version of the RheinEnergie Stadion in Cologne, four distinct stands and more imagination in the design.

800px-Rheinenergiestadion-panorama.jpg

RheinEnergieStadion_Luft_01.jpg

That's a lot better than ours but the stands do all look the same still. I think having different looking stands is so important.

I wish we had something like this:

v1l8.jpg

tgp2.jpg

t1q7.jpg

Archived