Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricey

FM2005 Multiplayer Game

i'll join the test when it is up, i tried with a mate a while back but failed, must have been something with firewalls etc so i'll try a few things to get it working

152249[/snapback]

Same here :)

If you can't download it on SI Games, try www.thedugout.net which is what Im downloading it from at the minute.

Does anyone know of any recent data updates I can download because I can't be bothered to update it myself! :)

If you can't download it on SI Games, try www.thedugout.net which is what Im downloading it from at the minute.

Does anyone know of any recent data updates I can download because I can't be bothered to update it myself! :)

152376[/snapback]

Link Take your pick! They all say 31st July but click on the link to see the date of release...i think some are January. What i do is get any of them and then check them on the editor and change stuff like that. A main bulk of the editing has been done and all you need to do is change a few things.

However, i think Ricey said that he had an update.

Link Take your pick! They all say 31st July but click on the link to see the date of release...i think some are January. What i do is get any of them and then check them on the editor and change stuff like that. A main bulk of the editing has been done and all you need to do is change a few things.

However, i think Ricey said that he had an update.

152383[/snapback]

The World Update Deluxe Edition is the best update from there, it has updated absolutely everything! ;)

I'm habing problems hosting a game at the moment, my game freezes after creating a new online game. I went to the pub eariler for my dinner and left it running but it still never unfroze.

I've posted my problem at SI so hopefully I can get it fixed.

Maybe someone else could attempt to host a test game, just run a small database with only the Prem rrunning.

Info on how to host a game

Benji is setting up his router to allow people to access him. In the meantime, is there anyway one here willing to host a game with just a straight internet concection, no wireless routers e.tc.

Let me know

k nothing works! :unsure:

i've opened a load of ports and EVERYTHING was disabled etc, no good

our best bet is if someone who wants to play is not bhind a router and would like to host, it seems people in that circumstance have been able to get it working

Archived