Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricey

FM2005 Multiplayer Game

What problems are you having?

152763[/snapback]

When I install 5.0.5, it doesn't let me play it without a no-cd patch which I have tried to put on but doesn't seem to work. Im going to uninstall everything tomorrow and try again I think.

When I install 5.0.5, it doesn't let me play it without a no-cd patch which I have tried to put on but doesn't seem to work. Im going to uninstall everything tomorrow and try again I think.

152768[/snapback]

Wish I could help but I have no real experience of no-cd patches.

I heard from someone (not me coz i have the real version!) that they didnt make a no-cd patch for version 5.0.5 but it could be mounted some how...you have to download somehting from the net though. Im not an expert at it and i dont know any more details.

We could do some testing tonight whilst listening to the game if there is someone who doesn't have a router?  :(

153503[/snapback]

Do you use a no cd patch, how would i go about getting the patch because i use a no cd patch

Do you use a no cd patch, how would i go about getting the patch because i use a no cd patch

153577[/snapback]

use your CD then... otherwise you won't be able to use the patch..

Do you have broadband without using a router?

152997[/snapback]

I think I can be host yes, but I'm off tomorrow for a week so it's a bit pointless to make me host a game now...oh and I have broadband, but also a terribly slow PC :P

Well first we need to find someone who doesn't use a router. I think Shen has volunteered to do that but we need to wait a week, and we need to wait for the return of Ricey.

So, I think we will put this on hold for a bit!

I have broadband without a router but i cant get a new game started. The game just freezes everytime i start a new game. But im going to re-install the game with the patches to see if it work. If it does work then ill do a small test game with a few people.

I have broadband without a router but i cant get a new game started. The game just freezes everytime i start a new game. But im going to re-install the game with the patches to see if it work. If it does work then ill do a small test game with a few people.

154675[/snapback]

I have the same problem and re-installing doesn't help :(

Archived