Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricey

FM2005 Multiplayer Game

I'm up for organising this if people are interested.

I'm free to play from now until Tuesday night but after that I won't be able to play until for about 12 days. So what we can do for the next for days is have a testing period with people who are interested so we can all get a hang of it and then the game will start properly in a couple of weeks.

I will be host, I have an up to date patch with all the latest promotions/relegations and transfers. I'll run the game on a with only a few leagues running and a small database so that it is quick.

So who is interested? You have to have a broadband connection and be available to play a couple of times a week (We'll sort times out once we know who is playing).

Sounds good ricey.

I have tried it out with mates...jsut have to make sure everyone has the same update. So maybe a link to an update. And the latest patch. That is available from Sigames.

One problem i did find was that some people with some modems couldnt connect to the same game. But thats why i like the idea of test period!

And plus, im getting bored of my leicester league at the moment so a change will be good.

People have to have the same patch (5.0.5 is the latest and the one I'm using), but I didn't think everyone had to have the same data update?

If that's the case I'll put my dataw files up for people to download.

People have to have the same patch (5.0.5 is the latest and the one I'm using), but I didn't think everyone had to have the same data update?

If that's the case I'll put my dataw files up for people to download.

152079[/snapback]

Iv just had a look on the Sigames Forums but it doesnt look as if you need to have an update...so i was wrong! But yes, everybody does need the same patch.

Shotgun: Leicester! :D

Iv just had a look on the Sigames Forums but it doesnt look as if you need to have an update...so i was wrong! But yes, everybody does need the same patch.

Shotgun: Leicester! :D

152080[/snapback]

No one is picking teams yet, it might be done randomly ;)

No one is picking teams yet, it might be done randomly ;)

152081[/snapback]

Cool. I dont mind really. Just can wait to get it started! I just hope it works espcially with my modem. Had problems when i was doing a Cm4 online game, but we will wait and see what happens.

After 9, till about 12. But you won't get many games in so i probably won't play so you can play longer earlier ;)

152088[/snapback]

I realise not everyone is going to play at the times we agree but we'll have to work around that.

Archived