Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bluefoxtim

Henry, stay or go?

Do you think Henry should carry on blowing his trumpet or hang it up?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Henry should carry on blowing his trumpet or hang it up?

• Keep on playing - its tradition
    • Cheerio Henry and don't come back

yeah there is, some people want him to stay, some want him to go, i want to see the majority.

155735[/snapback]

We know who wants him out and who wants him to stay by just reading the other thread. Theres a minority that want him to stay but the rest of us have sense and want the bloke to go.

i can see your point. But everyone who says go prefers the cd version i would assume. The main reason for me is that we can't hear him when the teams come out, so there is not much point of him. I don't mind if he still does it at 2.45, even if they put his horn through the tannoy instead of a little mike, then that would be much better.

We know who wants him out and who wants him to stay by just reading the other thread. Theres a minority that want him to stay but the rest of us have sense and want the bloke to go.

155737[/snapback]

I have sense. Have you? I'm sure you have. Your opinion and my opinion are different. Doesn't mean that either of us are wrong. I want him to stay. Like the person after you says, he's doing no harm. I think that he should do it at 2:45 but then at 3:00 they should play the recorded version.

I have sense. Have you? I'm sure you have. Your opinion and my opinion are different. Doesn't mean that either of us are wrong. I want him to stay. Like the person after you says, he's doing no harm. I think that he should do it at 2:45 but then at 3:00 they should play the recorded version.

155752[/snapback]

I agree with the above :)

Archived