Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingcarr21

Football Trivia

What's hardly thinking outside the box?

And no, Nolan isn't the player to have the most Prem appearances and not have an England Cap.

Most Premier League appearances to never play for England, that's the sort of trivia question that's asked all the time.

Did Lee Bowyer ever play for England? Matthew Taylor maybe?

Most Premier League appearances to never play for England, that's the sort of trivia question that's asked all the time.

Did Lee Bowyer ever play for England? Matthew Taylor maybe?

Clearly not if you don't know the answer. lol

Neither of them are right and neither is Le Tiss.

Clearly not if you don't know the answer. lol

Neither of them are right and neither is Le Tiss.

I didn't say it was easy, none of these have been that easy. I said it isn't really thinking outside the box.

United

City

Villa

Wanderers

Hotspur

Orient

Redbridge

Dons

Athletic

Vale

Town

County

Palace

Albion

Rangers

Wednesday

Rovers

Borough

Argyle

Stanley

Albion

North End

Albion is in there twice and also which team is borough??

I wasnt sure cause i think it might be there nickname 'the boro'

They used to be called Stevenage Borough but changed it to just 'Stevenage FC' a couple of years ago.

My guess for the 2 missing answers, and this is probably wrong - Bournemouth & Wimbledon.

lol

If you have to dismiss my question because you can't answer it 'Quiz Master' then the answer is Tony Hibbert.

Why have i dismissed your question???

Your question was still open to answers from everyone else and not just me. I was still trying to think of the answer. There can be more than one question asked at any given time.

lol

If you have to dismiss my question because you can't answer it 'Quiz Master' then the answer is Tony Hibbert.

No it's not.

For a start my earlier guess, Matthew Taylor, has more Premier League appearances and no England cap. I'm sure there are more.

Archived