Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Coventry can't afford to sign...

can't we tempt him with lee morris? lol

156584[/snapback]

We've probably tried, but as he can't afford to buy Morris off us, he's been put off??? :unsure:

I cannot understand why Micky Adams would even contemplate signing players of the ilke of Impey and Powell. Adams is clueless if he thinks Impey could add anything to the sqaud.

I used to have a lot of respect for Adams after that promotion season but he has clearly lost the plot.

I cannot understand why Micky Adams would even contemplate signing players of the ilke of Impey and Powell. Adams is clueless if he thinks Impey could add anything to the sqaud.

I used to have a lot of respect for Adams after that promotion season but he has clearly lost the plot.

156848[/snapback]

His confidence is REALLY LOW!! And its desperate measures going to Coventry! Some part of me feels sorry for him because he did try and struggled due to lack of funds but a good manager has the ability to get the best out of what he has and obviously he cant do that.

Bizarre yet again. First it was going for Benji after he'd made clear that he didn't think he was very good, then his apparent interest in Wright despite the fact that he'd never play him, then he offloads Impey on Forest (apparently it was us offering rather than them asking for him) only to try and sign him again! Add to that the signings of Scowcroft (ruined by Micky playing him on the wing), Heath and even a brief cameo by Pressman and I'm not sure what is going on in Micky's head!

Archived