Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BenFilbert

Pre-match music volume

How loud should the music be?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. How loud should the music be?

• Turn it up louder?
    • Stay the same?
    • Turn it off?

Turn it up.

If the club ain't gonna turn it up we might aswell have no music at all, Turn it up or turn it off!

If was any quieter i'd be surprised if music was being played at all.

(When Henry was playing the PHG live) Henry was possibly the loudest thing I have heard(Music wise) at the Walkers

Maybe the music is as loud as the City Council will let them have it?  Has anyone considered this option?

157149[/snapback]

Well, it was a lot louder the year we got promoted but it's got quieter and quieter since then. It's pathetic now. Turn it up or turn it off.

Well, it was a lot louder the year we got promoted but it's got quieter and quieter since then. It's pathetic now. Turn it up or turn it off.

157402[/snapback]

Council rules can change you know. :thumbup:

turn the volume RIGHT up- get all the fans in a good mood, then perhaps more of us will join in with chantin' and make our fans known nationwide!!!  :D

157530[/snapback]

I agree. It would get the fans in a good mood. Play the right songs and it would be brilliant. Kind of like a warm up act, it gets everyone in the mood.

• 2 weeks later...

One of the slightly less important things about today but about the most exciting thing is...

:o They turned it up abit today, still not as loud as I would like it but its a start! Mind you they still seemed to fuk about with the volume, In the new Oasis song (Which i'm loving at the moment) I sure I noticed the turning the volume up slightly throughout the song, and the Oasis song was the loudest, then when the Kasabian song came on after the Oasis song, it sounded quiet again...why don't they just find the right volume (Preferably loud) then keep it at one level :ermm::unsure::rolleyes:

Henry couldn't hold his tune again today - He only cocked up once but still cocked up will he ever play it perfect?

Fair enough must be hard to hold his tune, and I couldn't do it but if Henry is still gonna play the PHG live then keep the fecking tune old boy! ;)

I thought it was brilliant, you old git Craig :P

If i wanted to listen to loud music and shit music at that - Rock like that is **** shite, i would have gone to a gig or put it on at home. I go down with my mates/dad and expect to be able to talk to him not have to shout over some speakers. Not saying turn them off but that was stupidly loud ;)

Archived