Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BenFilbert

Pre-match music volume

How loud should the music be?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. How loud should the music be?

• Turn it up louder?
    • Stay the same?
    • Turn it off?

Dunno can't remember much more all I remember is Kasabian/Oasis/Kasabian then after than I have forgot :ermm:;)

Why on earth did they play music until the whistle? It was awful and hindered the atmosphere no end, not to mention it looked as if everyone was standing around waiting for the music to end before they got going.

Aha now you've said that I remember a little bit more now still can't remember what the music was or sounded like but yeah I agree that was rubbish!

I thought that the volume was brilliant. We need it like that i think.

I like it load but where we where sittying it was deafening. I think they need to balance the speakers before they concider if it is to load or to low

the club can never win, people just want an excuse to moan!! If people dont wanna hear loud music, go to the pub or stay in the concourse before the match!

Or how about if you want to listen to Loud music go to a music festival or a night club? :unsure::huh:

Agree with Step - it was deafening where i was and i couldnt hear what i was saying

I'm trying to start a poll gauging opinion to report back to the club, but the poll option isn't working for me. If anyone has any comments, please let me know, cheers.

Some of the tracks sounded somewhat familiar.

Moving towards the players running out - The Omen

Players Out - Ready To Go

Having said that the mix from The Omen to the Massive Attack track was top notch & it did all seem crisp switching from one track to the next

I'm trying to start a poll gauging opinion to report back to the club, but the poll option isn't working for me. If anyone has any comments, please let me know, cheers.

Let us know what you wanted in the poll & we can put one up on our website if you like & then we will post links to the main message boards

Let us know what you wanted in the poll & we can put one up on our website if you like & then we will post links to the main message boards

I thought I'd got it working, but hadn't. There is a poll on the 'other' forum, but comments will do for now, thanks anyway.

I too was impressed by Hulls pre match build up, the timing of tracks was spot on, no track ran its full length and there was a bloke whipping the crowd up beforehand, brilliant stuff! LCFC take note!

The bloody ignoramous didnt say hello to us though did he? :(

The bloody ignoramous didnt say hello to us though did he? :(

Good point K!

Still, he was good at whipping their lot up. I look at him, and I look at Henry,and all of a sudden I realise we're very far behind a lot of clubs in terms of decent pre match entertainment and getting the crowd going.

Good point K!

Still, he was good at whipping their lot up. I look at him, and I look at Henry,and all of a sudden I realise we're very far behind a lot of clubs in terms of decent pre match entertainment and getting the crowd going.

I agree wit ya D! :D

You and Anish didnt say hello to us either :(:cry:

Archived