Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Claridge

Will the 7000 tickets go on Tuesday

They're going to put the margin on the match day (non st) and away tickets clearly.

To some that might seem a bit of a risky business strategy - for example if we do, very very badly, then people may not want to shell out on match price tickets if we're clearly going down from an early stage.

That said, they have resisted the temptation to load the margin on the "core" support, which in terms of longevity of support, is not a bad idea - and we haven't seen the kit and refreshment prices yet. . . I expect some margin there.

I for one am hugely pleased with this approach. I haven't met someone who cant afford it yet, and trust me im not hanging about with lots of high rollers.

That for me is great.

Got mine late yesterday, officials at the yesterday said 3000 went so recon they be gone by end of play today fellars

The club stated yesterday that "less then 3000 remain". I've also seen the figure of 5000+ sold mentioned.

The queue for new Season Tickets at the City Fanstore will close at 12.30pm today, with a sell out likely this afternoon.

Archived