Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
samlcfc1

Can we get promotion?

Well I've got £10 quid on it, but I think the critical area is the level of injuries :o

Can I have my money back mister?

we can, we will struggle, but there is no team that we can't beat on our day

I think being consistently good is what would make the difference...

let us hope that our (good) days fall on match days (and the other - bad - days mostly on training or rest days)!!!

:)

just been watching the highlights on ITV and I can't believe we've lost after seeing that. So many chances. Literally the only two highlights for Luton were their goals. By the looks of it we were all over them. Desparately unlucky when Dubbo hit the post, any other day that would have hit the post and bounced into the net rather than away from it. I thought Gareth Williams looked as though he was involved with most of our best moves. I have come to the conclusion we must be one of the more unlucky sides in the english football league =/ When will we get a break?

Look all the teams are were you would expect them to be just abouts, apart from NOrwich who have started crap.

I can't see it being any different to last season.

All that happens is, we win one game and play well and everyone is like "ooh here we go on a run now" next game comes, we lose.

Midtable once again

just been watching the highlights on ITV and I can't believe we've lost after seeing that. So many chances. Literally the only two highlights for Luton were their goals. By the looks of it we were all over them. Desparately unlucky when Dubbo hit the post, any other day that would have hit the post and bounced into the net rather than away from it. I thought Gareth Williams looked as though he was involved with most of our best moves. I have come to the conclusion we must be one of the more unlucky sides in the english football league =/ When will we get a break?

I wouldn't blame our results simply on bad luck. Our finishing against Luton was pretty poor and our defending for the 2 goals was no better. They are the vital stats, if you can't score and you can't defend it doesn't matter how well you play you'll still lose.

need to take chances, i'm still undecided about the peno, although it was early morning and i am probably wrong it looked like paddy touched the ball, not that the result would have been affected, the first goal was spectacular but who was marking the man at the back post?

need to take chances, i'm still undecided about the peno, although it was early morning and i am probably wrong it looked like paddy touched the ball, not that the result would have been affected, the first goal was spectacular but who was marking the man at the back post?

Having watched the highlights carefully, it was Stearman who should have been marking the player at the back post. He completely lost the flight of the ball from the cross and wasn't prepared when it went over his head, leaving their player with an easy header across goal.

Not good defending, from yet another corner. Levein said they were gonna sort this problem out last season but nothing's changed.

Having watched the highlights carefully, it was Stearman who should have been marking the player at the back post. He completely lost the flight of the ball from the cross and wasn't prepared when it went over his head, leaving their player with an easy header across goal.

Not good defending, from yet another corner. Levein said they were gonna sort this problem out last season but nothing's changed.

was a good case in point though, could have easily been dealt with

Archived