Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
samlcfc1

Can we get promotion?

COURSE WE CAN!!! (use proper English as well please) :)

COME ON CITY :scarf:

We can compete with the best - we have shown that already this season by playing two of the top teams.

158081[/snapback]

Love the spirit!

I think we can aswell. We do have a good squad! Just need to be consistent all season with few slip ups as possible and we should do well. A cup run bringing more money will also be good so CL can bolster the squad come January!

LEICESTER CAN GAIN PROMOTION WITH EASE IF THEY KEEP THEIR HEADS UP, THEIR SHOTS ON TARGET (MDV ESPESCIALLY) AND WORK AS A TEAM!!! :D

THEY COULD HAVE DONE THAT LAST SEASON BUT EVERYONE SEEMED TO BE WORKING A BIT HALF-ARSED :unsure:

COURSE WE CAN!!! (use proper English as well please) :)

COME ON CITY :scarf:

We can compete with the best - we have shown that already this season by playing two of the top teams.

158081[/snapback]

I wouldn't class Ipswich as one of the top two teams in this division.

158081[/snapback]

Who are they then?

Ipswich are rebuilding and Sheff Utd are inconsistent. I can't see either of them as promotion contenders.

Of course, we're rebuilding too, so any challenge by us for a top-six place will be a very pleasant surprise! :)

• 2 weeks later...

on paper we r a very good team, but on the day sumtimes it looks like no 1 is up 4 it any 1 think we can b promoted??

We sure can get promotion, just like all the other 23 teams.

The question is, will we? Well, we dont know, but have a damn good chance!!

EI EI EI O

UP THE CHAMP-ION-SHIP WE GO

WHEN WE GET PROMOTION

THIS IS WHAT WE`LL SING

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS, WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

CRAIG LEVEIN IS KING, OI !!

EEEEEEEIII EEEEEEEEII :)

11/2 on promotion by any route.

You can currently get a Matched £10 bet if you sign up with corals, not that I'm encouraging you, it's just information here

Archived