Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ash

Left Footer's

Id have to say toss up between Morris or Stewart !!!

Whta about you guys ? What you think ?

14515[/snapback]

What are you judging Morris's left foot on?

14533[/snapback]

When he played for Derby & Sheff Utd and When he scored passed us with it !

id say levi porter but he dont get a sniff in the first team like most youngsters! class player

14775[/snapback]

He was on the bench last night for the reserves. Shame him and Petrescu didn't get on as sub. :(

id say levi porter but he dont get a sniff in the first team like most youngsters! class player

14775[/snapback]

He was on the bench last night for the reserves. Shame him and Petrescu didn't get on as sub. :(

14779[/snapback]

Once we say thanks but so long to Pearmain and McGavigan should see them feature more :)

The question was 'who's got the best left foot'... which is surely Wilcox. Tiatto and Stewart can't cross it to save their lives.

If the question was 'who should we play on the left' then the answer would be different, but it wasn't. The idea that Tiatto has actually got a 'better left foot' than Wilcox is just missing the point. :blink: But I'd much rather have Tiatto playing left back than Wilcox, any day! B)

The question was 'who's got the best left foot'... which is surely Wilcox. Tiatto and Stewart can't cross it to save their lives.

If the question was 'who should we play on the left' then the answer would be different, but it wasn't. The idea that Tiatto has actually got a 'better left foot' than Wilcox is just missing the point. :blink:  But I'd much rather have Tiatto playing left back than Wilcox, any day! B)

14822[/snapback]

Yes, the left foot of Wilcox that barely finds another team mate. Good one.

Tiatto can cross actually.

You're right about Stewart though - He's woeful.

As opposed to the left foot of Tiatto that always finds a team mate.... ah, well, not exactly....

The question, once again, was 'who's got the best left foot', not 'who's the better player' or 'who tries harder' or 'who's your favourite'. Wilcox IS a more talented individual than Tiatto. And so is Stewart, probably. The problem is, Stewart never looks like he knows what he's doing or can really be bothered. And Wilcox is just shite - I think it's called the Lee Marshall syndrome. :unsure:

But the bottom line is, of course, Tiatto is a far better bet for our current team in the Championship. We need commitment, passion, and a bit of attacking intent, and he's got that aplenty. He's probably the first name on the team sheet, and rightly so. When Makin is back from suspension I'd like to see him at left back and Tiatto left wing, with Canero and Gillespie/Scowcroft on the right. And we can then confine the enigmas that are Wilcox and Stewart to the bench.

As opposed to the left foot of Tiatto that always finds a team mate.... ah, well, not exactly....

The question, once again, was 'who's got the best left foot', not 'who's the better player' or 'who tries harder' or 'who's your favourite'. Wilcox IS a more talented individual than Tiatto. And so is Stewart, probably. The problem is, Stewart never looks like he knows what he's doing or can really be bothered. And Wilcox is just shite - I think it's called the Lee Marshall syndrome. :unsure:

But the bottom line is, of course, Tiatto is a far better bet for our current team in the Championship. We need commitment, passion, and a bit of attacking intent, and he's got that aplenty. He's probably the first name on the team sheet, and rightly so. When Makin is back from suspension I'd like to see him at left back and Tiatto left wing, with Canero and Gillespie/Scowcroft on the right. And we can then confine the enigmas that are Wilcox and Stewart to the bench.

14850[/snapback]

I know what the question is, and I believe that Tiatto has the better left foot out of those mentioned. If you had watched him play on Saturday, you would have noticed that. Wilcox is certainly not more talented than Tiatto - Wilcox has done nothing for about 10 years.

Archived