Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

Emyr Huws

Nobody is judging this guy on those two youtube videos. Most people are saying this guy has talent because as a youngster, going into a struggling Birmingham side in late January (I think), and then putting in positive performances to help them steer clear of relegation. In amongst that he showed signs of sheer quality - such as, but not exclusively, the two goals he did score.

You honestly think people are naive enough to judge a player purely on youtube video goals. Particularly as a midfielder who has only scored 2 in his so far short lived career.

Huws had an impact for a relegation form side. For a midfielder 2 goals and handful of assists is a decent return in half a season and I'm sure that left Lee Clarke delighted. Probably meant he stood out too. What were you expecting - him to match McCormack's or Ings' goal tally on his first spell in the championship from midfield. It's such an illogical argument it's not true.

Please point out where I said I expected himto match McCormack's or Ings' goal tally? I said the impact that they had. & in terms of you saying do you really think that people are that naive then yes I do.

This would only ever be a loan, City hold him in high regard. He's ready for a Premiership loan this season, no doubt.

Very classy, technical, deep sitting midfielder. Very composed, good passing, sensible player.

I like him, big future for Wales along with Joniesta.

Shame there wasn't more incentive for him to have stayed at Swansea where he could have been developing his skills and experience, sort of sums up what's wrong with the massive financial influence PL clubs have over young gifted players, any 'B' league will surely make the situation worse.

CRYSTAL Palace are reportedly in the hunt to sign Manchester City midfielder Emyr Huws on loan, but face competition from three Premier League rivals.

The 20-year-old, who was on loan at Birmingham City last season, was handed his first Wales call-up against Iceland and he played in last week's 2-0 defeat to the Netherlands.

And now, the Daily Star is reporting that Palace are one of four clubs hoping to take Huws on loan next season, along with Premier League new boys Leicester City, Huws' former club Swansea City and Stoke City.

Read more: http://www.croydonadvertiser.co.uk/Transfer-talk-Crystal-Palace-battle-Leicester/story-21211118-detail/story.html?#ixzz34EY9dHOm

Archived