Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
maxwelld_

Season tickets arrived?

Recommended Posts

Posted

Not yet arrived, but this always happens. 

 

Always think though, even if you haven't got it come the opening day surely telling the ticket office would help and they'd recongnise the error and let people in?

Posted
 
Season Ticket Cards
 
Ahead of the visit of Everton on Saturday 16 August, all Season Ticket Holders will receive a brand new Season Ticket Card, replacing the ones used last season. 
 
New Season Ticket Cards will be posted out later this week and will be with supporters in plenty of time for the start of the season. 
 

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/240714-201415-match-ticket-prices-announced-1778921.aspx#JDBEzRMUxuJeCedX.99

Posted

I dont care as long as its delivered by the day before, If its not then I will have the arse as I will have to deal with the clueless staff down there 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...