Soar Fox Posted 23 July 2014 Posted 23 July 2014 Mine turned up Monday. Came with a 25% off voucher that can be used up until August 1st
FoxesAreBlue Posted 23 July 2014 Posted 23 July 2014 When I renewed they said mid-July but not seen a bean, my online account also doesn't show the new ST purchase. Made sure I kept my reciept tho so I'll be going down at month end if it's not here by then.
Filbert_Ross Posted 23 July 2014 Posted 23 July 2014 When I renewed they said mid-July but not seen a bean, my online account also doesn't show the new ST purchase. Made sure I kept my reciept tho so I'll be going down at month end if it's not here by then. Rage against the machine.
jammie82uk Posted 23 July 2014 Posted 23 July 2014 What's with all the panicking don't worry you will get them before the first game
davieG Posted 23 July 2014 Posted 23 July 2014 Obviously we need a forum just for Season Ticket distribution I'll speak to Mark.
Dr The Singh Posted 23 July 2014 Posted 23 July 2014 Mine arrived with a 50% voucher for platinum lace!
FoxesAreBlue Posted 23 July 2014 Posted 23 July 2014 What's with all the panicking don't worry you will get them before the first game When I've blasted over £400 cash into a famously less-than-reliable ticket office then it would be nice to have some sort of confirmation other than the scrotty receipt that I had to ask the teenager serving me for as she forgot.
Matt Posted 23 July 2014 Posted 23 July 2014 What's with all the panicking don't worry you will get them before the first game Really? Like last season for some people (Or was it the season before), regardless of which season it happened, only to some but it was a large number of people I believe, thankfully I wasn't one of the unlucky ones but I knew a couple of people who didn't recieve theirs and it took a while into the season to get it sorted.
Saxondale Posted 23 July 2014 Posted 23 July 2014 I bet they send mine to my old address. I've told them twice that they have my DOB down wrong but they never correct it.
Bryn Posted 23 July 2014 Posted 23 July 2014 When I ordered my membership the girl on the phone said they were being fairly leisurely about sending out ST and membership packs. To be fair there's not a great deal of rush.
Livid Posted 23 July 2014 Posted 23 July 2014 No but not panicking. Still a no in 3 weeks and I'll be concerned.
PAULCFC Posted 23 July 2014 Posted 23 July 2014 If i don't get a Platinum badge with mine i'll me well pissed off!
Bobby Hundreds Posted 24 July 2014 Posted 24 July 2014 Mine arrived last week with a 75% off voucher for Ricoh Arena concerts.
Silverdaz Posted 24 July 2014 Posted 24 July 2014 When I renewed they said mid-July but not seen a bean, my online account also doesn't show the new ST purchase. Made sure I kept my reciept tho so I'll be going down at month end if it's not here by then. Dont they just upload the new season ticket on your existing one
foxes_rule1978 Posted 24 July 2014 Posted 24 July 2014 Dont they just upload the new season ticket on your existing one That is what I thought
65RosesFox Posted 24 July 2014 Posted 24 July 2014 they are sending them out at the end of the month quesiton is which month? That is what I thought definitely receiving new ones this year. I heard they are red and gold.
Silverdaz Posted 24 July 2014 Posted 24 July 2014 quesiton is which month? definitely receiving new ones this year. I heard they are red and gold. But didnt the club say not to throw your existing season tickets away last season so that would imply they upload the season onto the old
jonthefox Posted 24 July 2014 Posted 24 July 2014 Mine arrived last week with a 75% off voucher for Ricoh Arena concerts. Mine arrived with a 110 % discount on coventry season tickets.
Filbert_Ross Posted 24 July 2014 Posted 24 July 2014 But didnt the club say not to throw your existing season tickets away last season so that would imply they upload the season onto the old When I renewed I got told id be getting a new card.
foxes_rule1978 Posted 24 July 2014 Posted 24 July 2014 Mine arrived with a 110 % discount on coventry season tickets. Do you get free entry to watch Leicester U21's at the Ricoh as well?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.