Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
maxwelld_

Season tickets arrived?

When I renewed they said mid-July but not seen a bean, my online account also doesn't show the new ST purchase.

Made sure I kept my reciept tho so I'll be going down at month end if it's not here by then.

Rage against the machine.

What's with all the panicking don't worry you will get them before the first game

When I've blasted over £400 cash into a famously less-than-reliable ticket office then it would be nice to have some sort of confirmation other than the scrotty receipt that I had to ask the teenager serving me for as she forgot.

What's with all the panicking don't worry you will get them before the first game

Really? Like last season for some people (Or was it the season before), regardless of which season it happened, only to some but it was a large number of people I believe, thankfully I wasn't one of the unlucky ones but I knew a couple of people who didn't recieve theirs and it took a while into the season to get it sorted.

When I renewed they said mid-July but not seen a bean, my online account also doesn't show the new ST purchase.

Made sure I kept my reciept tho so I'll be going down at month end if it's not here by then.

Dont they just upload the new season ticket on your existing one

quesiton is which month?

definitely receiving new ones this year. I heard they are red and gold.

But didnt the club say not to throw your existing season tickets away last season so that would imply they upload the season onto the old

Archived