Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stuliasz

Match Ratings : Swansea 2-0 Leicester : Results & Man of the Match

It was me, and my name is jo not sam! Thanks though

No way!

Well thank you for restoring a tiny bit of Leicester pride after our dismal showing. I remember thinking that even if our players had embarrassed us, at least our fans showed that they were clued up!

Dickov22 – A measured and insightful performance under the pressure of live TV cameras: 8/10 MoTM  :D

No way!

Well thank you for restoring a tiny bit of Leicester pride after our dismal showing. I remember thinking that even if our players had embarrassed us, at least our fans showed that they were clued up!

Dickov22 – A measured and insightful performance under the pressure of live TV cameras: 8/10 MoTM :D

Ha ha. I had Dave Jones stood next to me during the ad break saying "I wanna get your thoughts when we go live, can you think of anything positive about Leicester's performance'?

Erm....

No way!

Dickov22 – A measured and insightful performance under the pressure of live TV cameras: 8/10 MoTM :D

Ha ha. I had Dave Jones stood next to me during the ad break saying "I wanna get your thoughts when we go live, can you think of anything positive about Leicester's performance'?

Erm....

How did King get such a bad rating?! Granted he was only on the pitch for a short time, but don't think he gave the ball away, won quite a few interceptions and almost scored. A victim of circumstance. Not on long enough to earn a good rating but the fact that people were obviously rating him less than 6 is very harsh.

Archived