Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bluefoxtim

Away leicester shirt....

I bought the away shirt thinking it was for 2 years but when I got home it said on the label this kit is on a one year cycle and will be used in the 20005/2006 season only.

:S:S:S

I thought the away kit was for two years??????????????????????????????

:mad:

Or is the label wrong

Hey nice one, the quick reply box is always open now!

Yeah all the labels are probably the same as the home shirts

Laziness at it's best :P

Although at least it's the right way around...

Would you prefer to buy a kit thinking it was 1 year when it was 2, or one that claims to be a 2 year cycle that gets replaced in August next?

At least if it's a 1 year label on a 2 year shirt you get a pleasant 'suprise' at the start of the next season ;)

I bought the away shirt thinking it was for 2 years but when I got home it said on the label this kit is on a one year cycle and will be used in the 20005/2006 season only.

:S:S:S

I thought the away kit was for two years??????????????????????????????

:mad:

Or is the label wrong

I also think the label is wrong. I also definitely read it is on a 2-year cycle.

got the white one, hopefully getting the yellow this week, with rossi on the back :P

I have last year's black one. It is just like the white one really (same design), just black...

And it was ladies' cut! (I had to buy boys' shorts to go with it though, as women are apparently NOT supposed to actually play football) :ermm:

I have last year's black one. It is just like the white one really (same design), just black...

And it was ladies' cut! (I had to buy boys' shorts to go with it though, as women are apparently NOT supposed to actually play football) :ermm:

lol most ladies i know buy the childrens size shirt anyway because it's cheaper

Prefer this season MUCH better, Hated the the Balck away shirt we had for 2 years :thumbdown: I prefered the Fosse Gold shirt to the black away shirt, I know the Fosse Gold shirt was abit of a scam by the club but I quite liked the Fosse Gold shirt, didn't see why so many people had a problem with it.

Prefer this season MUCH better, Hated the the Balck away shirt we had for 2 years :thumbdown: I prefered the Fosse Gold shirt to the black away shirt, I know the Fosse Gold shirt was abit of a scam by the club but I quite liked the Fosse Gold shirt, didn't see why so many people had a problem with it.

Cannot see a difference between the black and white away shirt apart from the background colour, can you? And I usually like black better than white...

but I will get the white one too eventually (money permitting)

[Cannot comment on the Fosse Gold shirt]

If you are not that big, buy an Xtra large boys size shirt from JJB they are £25, bit too small for me unfortunately. I bought the 3rd top today and I really like it.

However, wanted Williams 6 on the back, thought, ive got 9 quid left i'll be ok! - £11.60 :o

I liked Fosse Gold. I also liked the black away kit :)

I like the look of the white away, I might order one get it shipped this side of the pond (5 quid aint bad to get something shipped 3,000 miles lol)

I actually really like the training kit!?! :cool:

Perhaps because of watching the training sessions... Does anyone else like it?

As to the 5 quid shipping, I resent paying them as I live just round the corner!!! (And, as far as I can tell, there is no way for me to avoid them) :angry::mad:

i really like the yellow strip but am wondering if it will just be used as a cup shirt, it seems like we wear the home one when we are away more than anything else, makes having 3 kits a bit pointless

or simply a bit of a money-spinner.... :blink:

They need a third kit for occasions when they play teams that play in blue and white, when a white kit would clash. Sheffield Wednesday springs to mind.

They need a third kit for occasions when they play teams that play in blue and white, when a white kit would clash. Sheffield Wednesday springs to mind.

but when else is it likely to happen? the only time we wear our white kit away from home is when the home team play in blue, i know it's on a one year cycle and they are probably trying to make a point but it's a bit ridiculous

but when else is it likely to happen? the only time we wear our white kit away from home is when the home team play in blue, i know it's on a one year cycle and they are probably trying to make a point but it's a bit ridiculous

Even if it only happens once a season (like Sheff Wednesday) I'm sure the FA technicalities would require us to have a 3rd kit.

Besides, I'm sure we'll wear the 3rd kit a few times eg at Coventry, Millwall etc.

Archived