Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
samlcfc1

The refs we get

Levein should wipe referees out of the players minds completely. They are there to do a job and how they do it should be irrelevent to the players. I'd even instruct the players not to address the referee at all until afterwards. Not one syllable.

I would insist on no fouls. No concessions. A bit like Cloughy really.

We would go for three goal wins every game. The referee could do what he liked but it would be made clear one way or another. If he cocked up big time against my team, my club, he would never forget the vitriol that would arrive on the referees secretary's desk.

I'd expect him to get it right the same as myself and the players. The message would get across. Winning football is not about compromise.

I can understand waht everyone is saying and i feel just as annoyed as the next person, but at the end of the day there is nothing we can do about the referee's decisions! and there isn't a lot we can do about getting rubbish referee's except complain to the football league, but majoirty of the time, they will side with their employee's!

I can understand waht everyone is saying and i feel just as annoyed as the next person, but at the end of the day there is nothing we can do about the referee's decisions! and there isn't a lot we can do about getting rubbish referee's except complain to the football league, but majoirty of the time, they will side with their employee's!

Exactly, we should have put away our chances, no matter how bad the ref was.

Archived