Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Walshy5

Positives of being in the championship.

No positives.

Why are people even talking about the Chamionship like they are already excited for it? It's plain weird. Do Leicester fans generally lack ambition?

Why are people saying: 'Stick with Nige because he will be better in the championship'? So ****ing what? Not bothered how good Nige is in the championship, Im bothered how good he is in the Premier League.

Spot on !

As I said on the previous topic re this - seriously seems many supporters are happy to accept mediocrity if the ambition is to be a biggish fish in the championship pool. Whilst it appears on current form we will be relegated - all is not lost until it is mathematically impossible!

No one should want to go back in the championship ... football would be pointless - because the aim of football and league divisions is to reach the top and be the best of the best...

Yeah, the emotions you go through as a supporter play a huge part in it. Unfortunately, it doesn't always work according to plan. Unless you're a follower of the Top Six teams, football will always throw some pretty tough stuff at you to endure.

Then again - what would the highs without the lows?

I'd still rather be where we are in the Premier League than in the Championship and wont give up until we go down (if we go down that is!).

However to answer the q, from a personal point of view it would mean cheaper tickets and easier access to away games. Ultimately cheaper/easier tickets to obtain it would be just a small consolation.

As I said on the previous topic re this - seriously seems many supporters are happy to accept mediocrity if the ambition is to be a biggish fish in the championship pool. Whilst it appears on current form we will be relegated - all is not lost until it is mathematically impossible!

yeah, I work with Norwich fans who are spouting the bs that they would rather be in the Cship than getting thrashed each week. I resist reminding them how they raved about Lambert 3 years ago and what a great club they were with sell out crowds and English ownership.

Archived