Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Walshy5

Positives of being in the championship.

Derby fan here

But have some of your fans lost it??.... You actually want to come back down to the rancid Championship??, its painful in this league, our lot are begging our owners to bring in a couple of quality players in in January so we can escape the flipping league, its horrid.

I tell you what how about we take your place now??, we'll happily play the remainder of the season against the likes of Chelsea, Man City etc, you have the the Brentford's, Blackpool's and the Rotherham's.

It might not be nice getting beat a lot, but you christ you should have had our shower in 08, even then we had a blast, I can remember being 0-6 down against Villa and our lot singing "we may be s*** but they're our s***", we had fun, just enjoy it, as next season you could/will be playing Brentford away, and slugging it out against utter dross again. 

Derby fan here

But have some of your fans lost it??.... You actually want to come back down to the rancid Championship??, its painful in this league, our lot are begging our owners to bring in a couple of quality players in in January so we can escape the flipping league, its horrid.

I tell you what how about we take your place now??, we'll happily play the remainder of the season against the likes of Chelsea, Man City etc, you have the the Brentford's, Blackpool's and the Rotherham's.

Would you really want to relive 2007-2008?

And the majority of this league is fvcking dross, Us, Hull, Burnley, West Brom, Sunderland, QPR. The top 6 are the only decent sides and even then it's frustrating watching dozens of pathetic dives every game. I enjoyed it when we were getting results obviously but being a big fish in a small pond is much better than losing every weekend.

Derby fan here

A voice of reason, from the most unlikely of sources

Would you really want to relive 2007-2008?

And the majority of this league is fvcking dross, Us, Hull, Burnley, West Brom, Sunderland, QPR. The top 6 are the only decent sides and even then it's frustrating watching dozens of pathetic dives every game. I enjoyed it when we were getting results obviously but being a big fish in a big pond is much better than losing every weekend.

And followed by the voice of a fool.

Losing is losing, I don't really care if we're getting beaten by Chelsea or Cheltenham, we're still losing.

I'd prefer it if we were winning but the Premier league isn't what it's cracked up to be.

We've up until the last 17 months been rubbish in the Championship, it was only 3 years ago some of our fans were almost jizzin because we won 4 on the spin with Kuqi in the team, we had utter dross playing for us, Teale (who we dubbed Tealinho ffs lol) Savage (who did his weekly videos before games, and that infamous radio rant), Moxey (who was playing up front), Roberts (oh dear), Bywater (*shivers*), and the rest I just don't want to think about.

Trust me its horrible down here, and you lot have had your fair share of horrible years in the last 10 as well, do you really want to go back to those again?, give me the premiership any day of the week.

And you only need to look at how Forest are doing this season, their fans are sick of this league, its boring, its stale and no fun at all.

Losing is losing, I don't really care if we're getting beaten by Chelsea or Cheltenham, we're still losing.

I'd prefer it if we were winning but the Premier league isn't what it's cracked up to be.

Yeah i agree. Dont know why anyone tries to get promoted anyway.

Im not going to spell it out in ANOTHER thread. The Championship is shit, and youre either in denial, trolling, or thick.

I don't want to go down because it's a shit league but the prem really isn't much better, obviously it'd be different if we were winning but we aren't.

So are there any leagues in Wookie world that arent shit?

More games and some decent away trips plus winning more games. Sadly if we were to go down we have the horrible thought of Derby coming up and replacing us and having MK Dons on the fixture list next season  :xmasdry:

Doubts are creeping in on that front with our lot though lol, but with Thorne coming back and the arrival of a striker we look in good nick, but it all depends on how Thorne does on his return, we seriously need that guy at the moment.

You stay up and we join you think of the banter we can dish out on the Florest lot lol.

Doubts are creeping in on that front with our lot though lol, but with Thorne coming back and the arrival of a striker we look in good nick, but it all depends on how Thorne does on his return, we seriously need that guy at the moment.

You stay up and we join you think of the banter we can dish out on the Florest lot lol.

Of course if Leicester were to survive I wouldn't mind both Derby and Forest coming up, get a bit of premier league east midlands banter.

Guest LCFC_World

No one should want to go back in the championship ... football would be pointless - because the aim of football and league divisions is to reach the top and be the best of the best...

Archived