Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
john_lcfc

the Table

the table is starting to shape up now i think another couple of games and we will start to see who is going to be in the top half and bottom half for the best part of the season. we are 17th with 6 from 6 and the promotion canditates normally have about 2 point average per game. A couple of wins and we will be going close for that ? i am trying to be optimistic and look positively.

1 Sheff Utd 6 7 15

2 Reading 6 10 13

3 Luton 6 4 13

4 Watford 6 4 11

5 Southampton 6 3 11

6 Leeds 5 3 10

7 Stoke 6 0 10

8 Ipswich 6 -2 10

9 Derby 6 2 9

10 Hull 6 2 9

11 Preston 6 1 8

12 Wolverhampton 5 0 8

13 QPR 5 -1 8

14 Crystal Palace 5 1 7

15 Coventry 6 -2 6

16 Brighton 6 -2 6

17 Crewe 6 -3 6

18 Leicester 6 -3 6

19 Burnley 6 -1 4

20 Cardiff 5 -3 4

21 Plymouth 6 -5 4

22 Sheff Wed 5 -2 3

23 Norwich 6 -4 3

24 Millwall 6 -9 1

i have highlighted the points .. i think it looks as expected but maybe millwall and Luton are at the opposite end of the table i would have expected :huh:

I am trying to be optimistic/hopeful come on

6 points from 6 games is a poor return. If we don't pick up a few wins on the spin soon then I can foresee the playoff pack moving out of reach already.

We are 18th now!

We need to start winning games, simple as! To be honest, we dont deserve to be much higher because we arent consistent enough and we dont seem to be able to take our chances.

A lot of work is needed in the international break, but its still early days so i am still positive!

Heres us moaning, look at norwich :o.

Why have everybody under estimated luton so much, they have great players and a great manager. Yet people keep saying "how have leicester lost to luton"?

Luton are an unknown quantity, who have taken a lot of teams by surprise in the early weeks, including us.

We didn't prepare for them, and I doubt whether Palace or Southampton did either. But don't expect other clubs to fall into the same trap.

I'd be amazed if they were still in the top 10 at Christmas!

Archived