Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricey

Negativity

too early in the season to get negative, look at norwich

Which is why we're playing in a stadium which is half full of people who aren't getting behind the team vocally.

I go away for a couple of weeks and what do I find when I get back....

15 Coventry

16 Brighton

17 Crewe

18 Leicester

19 Burnley

20 Cardiff

21 Plymouth

...I've travelled back in time to last season.

Looks like we're in this for the long haul. 46 games is a very long season, and it's not impossible for a team to get promoted after losing say 14-15 games. So I'm not too bothered yet, esp. considering there's still no Hughes or Kisnorbo (who had better be bloody good, given the build up CL's given him).

Reading around and generally catching up, there still seems to be a lot of silly goals conceeded, a lack of pace throughout the team (save for Elvis), the strikers have gone on strike, and an awful lot of pretty football being played with no end result.

The wonders of time travel, eh?

Sorry are we bottom with no points???

No wonder this club is in such a mess if fans think this has been a "very poor start".

Common Babylon. You're a sensible chap. How do you view the season so far? All you'd hoped for in your wildest dreams?

too early in the season to get negative, look at norwich

I'm sure a lot of Norwich fans are angry about their start. Norwich could easily repeat our pattern of last season. Just because they are a big club and have a bunch of good players it doesn't give them an automatiic right to win every game - as they have already found out. There's no certainty in this division - why are people so confident that Norwich will win 10 games on the spin and be back near the top?

Well I for one am getting sick and tired of seeing us fail to beat teams who frankly should not be in the same league as us.

Craig Levein has been manager of the FOXES for ten months now and during that time we have won one, yes ONE, away game. That's an appalling record in a league as weak as this (though the Championship is still light years ahead of the SPL).

The level of tactical ineptitude witnessed in the past two games has been a disgrace. Previous managers used to regard set-pieces (both attacking and defending) as a strength, yet under this regime they have become a glaring weakness which other managers (even P***r T****r) have been quick to exploit.

Both players and management have been unprofessional and treated us with contempt. Is it any wonder that so many FOXES have stopped going to the Way?

We deserve better. If CL is not capable of delivering it to us he should make way for someone who can!

Never thought I'd ever agree with Ultra - not even a f.....g sentence but then he comes out with a whole

chunk (except for nearly mentioning the forbidden name) which ruined my tea cos it was close enough.

My once proud, once wondrously entertaining football club putting teams out that have no spirit, no imagination, no love for the shirt, no attitude, no cunning, next-to-no points and yet the players still expect to be paid.

Craig. It's time to be a big man. Get shut of the dead wood. No ifs, no buts. Make an example. Show the team you'll hang anyone out to dry who doesn't deliver - permanently. Make no mistake Craig - it's their job or yours.

Your task is simple in essence. Get some style, get some consistency and get some points. That's three f.....g draws now and at this rate we'll surpass last season's draws record. Does it have to be spelt out. Winning is what counts when there's three points on offer.

Get new coaches if you need em cos these have offered no evidence that they're up to the task, get new players where you need em even if it means selling, get new underwear if you need it cos I don't care. I'm pissed off with my club being a laughing stock and I'm pissed off with people being indifferent on the pitch.

The first thing you want to do is study Morinho. The psychology he adapts. He takes no shit and no bad performances from anyone - and I bet that applies to his staff as well. He studies the opposition to the nth degree and he thinks ahead of them.

That's your job Craig and I sincerely hope you're up to it. If not then run away back to Scotland and learn your trade properly. I want you to stay Craig. I want you to be a success. But I don't want my club's name dragging through the shit any more.

We're not that far off of 6th place.

A few weeks ago, people were prepared to accept mid-table obscurity, writing the season off as necessary for rebuilding. Six games in, all of a sudden we should be running away with the title. Which is it to be peeps?

Archived