LCCFox96 Posted 19 January 2015 Posted 19 January 2015 You can't 100% write them off but I will be absolutely stunned if Everton are relegated. I agree. They are the only team from 12th down we can take out of relegation discussions. Surely they have way too much quality in their side will pull them through before the end. Coming out of Europe will probably help them too if and when the time comes as their sole focus is the on the league. As for Palace I believe this is a bit of a honeymoon period for Pardew. He is notorious as a manager for going through peaks and troughs in form and believe he will do the same against Palace. As for us, we aren't dead and buried yet and are within touching distance of safety. Even if for arguments sake, we hadn't conceded a late equaliser vs Burnley, taking away one individual error that has cost us in the big picture, we would be two point up the road and things on that small margin would look a lot better. Saturday was a great chance to climb the table but we binned it and we can no longer afford to do that.
Aus Fox Posted 19 January 2015 Posted 19 January 2015 At the end of the season I believe it will come down to us, Burnley, QPR, Hull and Villa. While we can't discount the rest I think they are capable of getting enough points to be safe. The 5 I have mentioned will come down to how they do against each other. If we win at home to Hull and QPR and away at Burnley I think we will survive. Obviously we need more points along the way but 13 from the other 13 and we stay up.
WiFoxes Posted 19 January 2015 Author Posted 19 January 2015 At the end of the season I believe it will come down to us, Burnley, QPR, Hull and Villa. While we can't discount the rest I think they are capable of getting enough points to be safe. The 5 I have mentioned will come down to how they do against each other. If we win at home to Hull and QPR and away at Burnley I think we will survive. Obviously we need more points along the way but 13 from the other 13 and we stay up. I agree with your feelings on this. Those three are definitely winnable matchups and they may all be must wins.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.