Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
marko

Alan Rogers

A cold chill runs down my spine whenever I think back to this oversized crap arse of an excuse for a footballer playing for our club. I cringe that he was brought to our club and it makes me laugh when pillocks on this forum doubt that that CL is not taking this club forward when this jerk was an example of what we had to watch under the previous regime. Excuse me while I go throw up as an image of fatboy in a blue Leicester shirt just waddled into my mind.

A cold chill runs down my spine whenever I think back to this oversized crap arse of an excuse for a footballer playing for our club. I cringe that he was brought to our club and it makes me laugh when pillocks on this forum doubt that that CL is not taking this club forward when this jerk was an example of what we had to watch under the previous regime. Excuse me while I go throw up as an image of fatboy in a blue Leicester shirt just waddled into my mind.

Superb ranting, sir. lol:thumbup:

"But, he's got to be better than what we already have because I have a responsibility to the young players at the club to make sure they get a chance as well."

Is this football, or lunchtime he's talking about?

Archived