Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Larry_LCFC

Official FoxesTalk Xbox One Fifa 15 League.

It's really awkward, trying to work round parents schedules! I'm only ever on between 9 and 10 anyways! It's just unfortunate that me and dog seem to be on at different times, but we'll sort it out!

So did the match happen after all that? lol

I popped in to this thread to see if the Xbox one was much more popular than the PS4 seeing as there were more pages, but we're way ahead of you in games played your thread is just people trying to arrange and re-arrange games lol

I popped in to this thread to see if the Xbox one was much more popular than the PS4 seeing as there were more pages, but we're way ahead of you in games played your thread is just people trying to arrange and re-arrange games lol

he PS4 version is way more professional though let's be honest lol you have top scorers, red cards, yellow cards, match reports, match highlights the lot

he PS4 version is way more professional though let's be honest lol you have top scorers, red cards, yellow cards, match reports, match highlights the lot

It is, but its also way too time consuming and labour intensive for my liking!

Finally played the match! Well played dog, you were unlucky-especially that header when it was 0-0!

Full time: PSV (Dogadug) 1-4 Villereal (me)

You're unstoppable. Wait until you meet the mighty Lyon! :whistle:

Archived