Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Larry_LCFC

Official FoxesTalk Xbox One Fifa 15 League.

Dog there are lots of videos on YouTube of Xbox one Nat. Watch a few and try their suggestions. One is bound to work. I think getting your NAT to open will be the key.

OK, Will try. Just weird why it's only Ross that i have the issue with. Played some other online matches and never had this issue

Untitled.png

We got there in the end guys! Well done and thanks to everyone that took part.

Ok.
I'll start a new thread after we have our 10 players so it doesn't get cluttered. Put your name below. League one (2014/2015) being used.

1 - Devonfox1884
2 - LCFC FOX
3 - dogadug
4 - HEGGSY
5 - LarryLCFC
6 - VinceNoir
7 - stix
8 - Ross 'LCFC' Turner

9 -

10 -

Guys, so that this is far and the team selection is out of my hands, I am going to change how it is done.

I am going to number the teams 1-10. I will then use a random generator on the internet to place you with your team. I will then post a screen print of it so there is no cheating. Once I have all ten people signed up, I will do it. All I need is your name. 2 more players outstanding.

Bristol City

MK Dons

Preston

Swindon

Sheff Utd

Chesterfield

Bradford

Rochdale

Peterborough

Fleetwood

Archived