Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Larry_LCFC

Official FoxesTalk Xbox One Fifa 15 League.

Yeah it's no problem its only a game of fifa at the end of the day lolI'll go on at 8:45 :)

What a disgraceful thing to say Fox. Im both shocked and appalled. Fifa is a way of life and should be treated as such. Its not just for Christmas you know! :P

lol

Right it's still happening, I think it may be me as I'm getting the same message for everyone when I play online seasons. When I go to invite someone it says "the ea servers are not available at this time" but I'm connected and can play other game modes? And when I go to join Dugs game it says game session no longer available...

Anderlecht 3-3 PSV

Depay 6

Narsingh 45

Locadia 90

Acheampong 48

Najar 50

Cyriac 57

He also had arias sent off I don't know if we're doing red cards?

Quality game though 2-0 down to 3-2 up and then gutted to concede last kick, but I couldn't score in the first half to save my life

My 3rd goal though lol that's how controllers get smashed

The next set of fixtures:

Week 2......................

......... Ross LCFC Turner v HEGGSY .........

......... Ashley v LCFC FOX .........

......... stix v DanNDH88 .........

......... dogadug v Larry_LCFC .........

......... DevonFox1884 v VinceNoir .........

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

......... LCFC FOX v Ross LCFC Turner .........

......... DanNDH88 v HEGGSY .........

......... Larry_LCFC v Ashley .........

......... VinceNoir v stix .........

......... DevonFox1884 v dogadug .........

All games to be played by 13/03/15 at 22:30hrs.

Thank you and enjoy!

I'm in tonight actually if you fancy it? If not, then tomorrow afternoon, Sunday evening and possibly Monday & Tuesday evening too.

You on now mate? If not, I'll probably be on from 2-5 ish tomorrow. :)

Oh, and I finally got round to adding everybody I hadn't already added.

How am I winning this?? lol

Haha, that's the kind of shit that smashes controllers! Devon wins battle of the top dogs 2-1. I hit the woodwork five times and I reckon the penalty was a bit harsh ;) You were clinical in front of goal though. Well played!

Haha, that's the kind of shit that smashes controllers! Devon wins battle of the top dogs 2-1. I hit the woodwork five times and I reckon the penalty was a bit harsh ;) You were clinical in front of goal though. Well played!

The peno was the kinda one that is always given on fifa, even though it shouldn't be if you get what I mean... I swear the shot that hit the underside of the bar went over the line aswell... lol Honestly guys, I can't emphasise how unlucky Vince was, top, top player.

The peno was the kinda one that is always given on fifa, even though it shouldn't be if you get what I mean... I swear the shot that hit the underside of the bar went over the line aswell... lol Honestly guys, I can't emphasise how unlucky Vince was, top, top player.

Yeah I know what you mean with that kind of penalty. I expected my player to wheel off celebrating after that shot. Definitely looked in, but must have just been on the line. Great, fast paced and intense game though! I was shitting bricks every time Uche had the ball and you went on the counter. Hopefully I'll get my revenge next season ;)

Yeah I know what you mean with that kind of penalty. I expected my player to wheel off celebrating after that shot. Definitely looked in, but must have just been on the line. Great, fast paced and intense game though! I was shitting bricks every time Uche had the ball and you went on the counter. Hopefully I'll get my revenge next season ;)

Yep. Great game, I'm used to being on the front foot, having 60% possession etc... So that was a really tough game for me, I hate playing without the ball, but Vietto, Uche and Dos Santos always looked a threat on the counter. That big, black lad you had up front seemed very good. Strong and powerful. Look forward to our game next season. :)

Archived