Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
richbaggie

Albion Away - 11th April

The day also served to illustrate the utter bollocks spouted by kit manufacturers about 'advanced materials' aiding performance.

I suspect the kit wasn't a complete replica made in the same fabric as '68 but simply an all white modern day outfit without all the little trimmings.

The day also served to illustrate the utter bollocks spouted by kit manufacturers about 'advanced materials' aiding performance.

In fairness, commemorative kits have been worn twice. Yesterday and Man United wearing one for the 50th anniversary of the Munich Air Disaster - both teams lost.

A tribute to two legends, Jeff Astle ( who missed an absolute sitter for England in the 1970 world cup, you let your country down), and the legend that is Andy King. Thats how I read it anyway, although I could be wrong.

Cheers for filling me in. Nice of them to be so long about our Andy. Top lad he is

In fairness, commemorative kits have been worn twice. Yesterday and Man United wearing one for the 50th anniversary of the Munich Air Disaster - both teams lost.

Man United lost to Man City, who were wearing a 'commorative' kit also.

I'm amazed the PL haven't brought in throwback weekends like you see in the NFL and NBA. Huge marketing opportunity for clubs where iconic kits can be re released and worn by clubs to boost merchandising sales.

Man United lost to Man City, who were wearing a 'commorative' kit also.

I'm amazed the PL haven't brought in throwback weekends like you see in the NFL and NBA. Huge marketing opportunity for clubs where iconic kits can be re released and worn by clubs to boost merchandising sales.

That'd be a great idea in a way.

How far back would it go? I'd love to see the boys in Fox Leisure!

Archived