Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Scow

Adams predicts Foxes improvement

Link - Teamtalk

Leicester manager Micky Adams is determined to remain bullish despite his promotion-chasing side's spluttering start to the campaign.

City are chasing an immediate return to the Premiership but have won only one of their opening six matches, drawing two and losing the other three.

Adams, who was critical of his players after a 1-0 home defeat to Brighton last time out, is determined to maintain a sense of perspective.

"We've lost three games, that's true," said Adams. "But nobody's ever said we were invincible.

"People have been asking me how many matches we can afford to lose this season. Well, Crystal Palace lost 15 last season so there's your answer.

"I don't want to be making excuses, but what I will say is that we've got players at this club who didn't have pre-seasons to speak of so they're still bedding in and I'm certain there's more to come from us."

It's getting tiresome listening to the Palace example - Yes, they lost 15 games, but they changed manager.

He predicts 'some' improvement, well excuse me but it surely it cant get any worse can it!

16945[/snapback]

What, worse than losing to Brighton at home of course it can,

we could lose to :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:, hang on I'll think of something soon, errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I'm sure there's something, I'll pop back later when I think of something :angry::blink::unsure::huh:

He predicts 'some' improvement, well excuse me but it surely it cant get any worse can it!

16945[/snapback]

What, worse than losing to Brighton at home of course it can,

we could lose to :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:, hang on I'll think of something soon, errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I'm sure there's something, I'll pop back later when I think of something :angry::blink::unsure::huh:

16948[/snapback]

forest at home how about that then

Next comes Rotherham... Bottom of the league, poor support, layers I have never heard of. Odds on 1-0 :unsure:

17035[/snapback]

They are also the only team to have scored less goals than us :o So it certainly can get worse if we go and lose to them now :wacko:

Moan, Moan Fookin' Moan!  Aren't you just a little tired of flogging this discussion to death.  Adam's is not going anywhere...live with it, get behind the team!  Support means sticking with it in good times...and in bad!

17116[/snapback]

You're right we should all support the team and I would hazard an educated guess that everyone moaning on this board will be doing that not only at the next home game but when thay travel to Rotherham, spending £50 and 50% of their week end.

Supporting a football team is all about emotions otherwise we'd all be supporting the Arse or Man U. Emotions is all about anger, happiness, sadness, disappointment, enjoyment etc. Now if you team is doing well you express your emotions of joy and happiness :lol: by singing :banana: , jumping up and down :bounce: , teasing less fortunate teams ;) ; when your teams is doing badly and especially worse than expected (remember those expectations were raised by MA who said he would accept nothing but a top 2 place and less defeats than last time) then you have to release your emotions through moaning :angry: , arguing specific points :blink: :wacko: making suggestions re palyers and managers :unsure: - this is done via a forum like this.

So I would say if you don't like it then tough because that's what people do and you wont, can't stop them. Besides what else of a football nature can one post, how many times can one say keep the faith :heart: .

Personally I couldn't give a stuff about 'what breakfasts people eat' or 'what they do when they get up' but it's a free world and as long as no-one is personally abusive let it roll :D

Moan, Moan Fookin' Moan!  Aren't you just a little tired of flogging this discussion to death.  Adam's is not going anywhere...live with it, get behind the team!  Support means sticking with it in good times...and in bad!

17116[/snapback]

You're right we should all support the team and I would hazard an educated guess that everyone moaning on this board will be doing that not only at the next home game but when thay travel to Rotherham, spending £50 and 50% of their week end.

Supporting a football team is all about emotions otherwise we'd all be supporting the Arse or Man U. Emotions is all about anger, happiness, sadness, disappointment, enjoyment etc. Now if you team is doing well you express your emotions of joy and happiness :lol: by singing :banana: , jumping up and down :bounce: , teasing less fortunate teams ;) ; when your teams is doing badly and especially worse than expected (remember those expectations were raised by MA who said he would accept nothing but a top 2 place and less defeats than last time) then you have to release your emotions through moaning :angry: , arguing specific points :blink: :wacko: making suggestions re palyers and managers :unsure: - this is done via a forum like this.

So I would say if you don't like it then tough because that's what people do and you wont, can't stop them. Besides what else of a football nature can one post, how many times can one say keep the faith :heart: .

Personally I couldn't give a stuff about 'what breakfasts people eat' or 'what they do when they get up' but it's a free world and as long as no-one is personally abusive let it roll :D

17129[/snapback]

Great post that....well played.

Archived