Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
boothenend

shhh

I'd like to be lost - down a big dark hole... the kind that opens up when you realise you've said stuff you really should have just kept inside cos it hasn't helped anyone. :frusty::cry:

I just played 10 games of chess. Won 7, lost 3. - The lad I played with is a grade A **** though. Sore loser.

I'm exhausted. I'm off to bed in a minute.

I just played 10 games of chess. Won 7, lost 3. - The lad I played with is a grade A **** though. Sore loser.

I'm exhausted. I'm off to bed in a minute.

Your not the only one. Deciding on what James Bond film to watch is tiring stuff.

Your not the only one. Deciding on what James Bond film to watch is tiring stuff.
May I ask how playing chess is exhausting? :unsure:

Chess is some mentally challenging stuff. - Or maybe I'm just tired after doing sod all, all day. :unsure:

My Mum has kept my spelling trophy from year six, now that is sad.

My mum has that too. Mine is a certificate though. And above that it's a picture of little me with some big fat glasses. Jesus.

Right in the middle of her living room. How embarrassing. :mellow:

My mum has that too. Mine is a certificate though. And above that it's a picture of little me with some big fat glasses. Jesus.

Surely not :blink:

7foot at birth surely :giggle:

Surely not :blink:

7foot at birth surely :giggle:

Was gonna say! Little him is probably still twice the size of me :giggle:

I think we need to see a pic of these big fat glasses though :P

Was gonna say! Little him is probably still twice the size of me :giggle:

I think we need to see a pic of these big fat glasses though :P

Those were my 45th pair of glasses in two years after I broke every other one of them whilst playing football. And hey, who's taller, you or me back then? :giggle:

n513789516_726928_3152.jpg

Archived