Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
001merp

Replica Kit Printing

You just need to compare it to someone elses if it is the wrong 1 then they are gonna have to change it without a doubt if you ask. Not got any mates with a Premier League shirt printed they will all be the same size? Or maybe measure it and someone on here can say what the measurement should be?

I have mates at uni with PL printing, but not gonna be there till late September (I don't get why people say students don't do anything :P) and I wanna wear it for the Sunderland and Tottenham games. I'll try to find a tape measure or something :)

The 8 is about 7 or 8 inches high, with the letters being about an inch and a half if the ruler app i just downloaded is correct!

Yeah sounds too small Im in a hotel so I got my shirt but no ruler but according to iruler.net if its working correctly mine looks around 10 inches 

Yeah sounds too small Im in a hotel so I got my shirt but no ruler but according to iruler.net if its working correctly mine looks around 10 inches 

Using that my number looks around 9 inches with the letters being 1.75

I have nothing to measure mine with. No ruler, no tape measure, no laser guided thingymajigs so I whacked out the old fella and my number 8 is just over 12 inches by my "measuring guide"

lol

Took a lot longer than I'd anticipated to get a comment like this!

I have nothing to measure mine with. No ruler, no tape measure, no laser guided thingymajigs so I whacked out the old fella and my number 8 is just over 12 inches by my "measuring guide"

That was the first thing I thought of using before finding iruler 

Archived