Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ozleicester

Can we stop slagging our players until AFTER they leave

player abuse mainly comes out of frustration at the situation not knowing if a player will stay or go, pointless doing it and it achieves nothing and nothing to be gained from it. players come and go but as fans we will always be here so just accept the downs as well as the ups and roll with the punches when they come and support every player when they are here and when they leave wish them well in the future

I don't get the abuse of player and abuse to a players wag is bang out of order. But personally Vardy did not help himself with the time he took to say no. But even so abuse is out of order. I have always said if some of our players read what is on the net I wonder why any stay with us.

From my point of view thanks for what you have done now just hurry up n fvck off if a player is going.

Would much prefer that those who choose to leave for the wrong reasons are greeted on their return with either absolute silence when they are "introduced" over the tannoy, or the almighty chorus of Who!!!!

Booing shouldn't be a part of the welcome back....keep it for throughout the match every time they get near the ball....:whistle:

Archived