Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Libertine

Wrestling Fans

Eddie Guerrero passes away

Nov. 13, 2005

WWE is deeply saddened by the news that Eddie Guerrero has passed away. He was found dead this morning in his hotel room in Minneapolis. Eddie is survived by his wife Vickie and his two daughters.

WWE.com

Haven't watched WWE in ages, but I am so shocked by this.

RIP

I suspect that it is something to do with drugs. ;)

it could be a storyline for them, RIP if he did die and all that but i have a feeling Owen Hearts death was a storyline too. but for some reason i cant see someone just dying like that, unless it was suiside. as i saw Eddy G on t.v WWE a few weeks ago?

maybe not but surely its like someone being killed off in eastenders? i remember Owen Hart died on live tv didnt he? entering the ring on a zip wire from the ceiling at a PPV event?

RIP Eddy G though whether its just his charachter or him in real life.

maybe not but surely its like someone being killed off in eastenders? i remember Owen Hart died on live tv didnt he? entering the ring on a zip wire from the ceiling at a PPV event?

RIP Eddy G though whether its just his charachter or him in real life.

Nah, they've never faked a death in WWE before and I don't think they ever will.

Yes, you're right about Hart, awful way to die.

eddie g is bloody dead ! its on major news channel s . owen hart is also dead and along with yokozuna and hawk . they are really dead !

British Bulldog Davey Boy Smith is another to add to your list died 2002 from an heart attack

It seems that years of steroid use increases the likelyhood of heart attacks which is probably the most common cause of wrestler's deaths

British Bulldog Davey Boy Smith is another to add to your list died 2002 from an heart attack

It seems that years of steroid use increases the likelyhood of heart attacks which is probably the most common cause of wrestler's deaths

Of course. I'd forgotten that he'd died. :(

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Owen_Hart

I was in the States when Owen Hart.

He died whilst doing a stunt entering the ring.

Wrestling fans over there treat wrestlers like gods!!

really interesting read , didnt realise it was a wwf stunt that went wrong .

another to die if i remember rightly is kurt henning better known as mr perfect

Archived