Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Libertine

Wrestling Fans

After reading Eddie's autopsy report should I be worried? I drink more nights than not even if only 2 or 3 cans. At weekends I probably plow through 400ml Vodka and anything up to 16-20 beers. Not every week but fairly often. Docs have said I have moderately high cholestrol too.

After reading Eddie's autopsy report should I be worried? I drink more nights than not even if only 2 or 3 cans. At weekends I probably plow through 400ml Vodka and anything up to 16-20 beers. Not every week but fairly often. Docs have said I have moderately high cholestrol too.

Same here - something like this does make you think. Although to be perfectly honnest i think its more the drugs mate, painkillers everyday, maybe steriods, uppers, downers etc. that make the most difference.

RIP EDDIE

Same here - something like this does make you think. Although to be perfectly honnest i think its more the drugs mate, painkillers everyday, maybe steriods, uppers, downers etc. that make the most difference.

RIP EDDIE

Fair point, pain killers do seem to be the common denomonator in sports deaths at an early age. I shall watch RAW 2nite with a Fosters in hand. :)

I watched too, was hard to watch at times. Fair play to them for putting on a show literally hours after it happened though.

I know credits where its due, they have done some shocking, sick and innapropriate story-lines in the past but they did a hell of a tribute show. I know what you mean i think it was the video packages they did and the Chris Benoit interview that got me :cry:

Smackdown on Friday should be the same sort of thing :cry:

I know credits where its due, they have done some shocking, sick and innapropriate story-lines in the past but they did a hell of a tribute show. I know what you mean i think it was the video packages they did and the Chris Benoit interview that got me :cry:

Smackdown on Friday should be the same sort of thing :cry:

Yeah Smackdown looks like a continuation. Chavo's match should be intersting as he takes on JBL. JBL was one of the groomsmen at Eddie's wedding and Chavo is closer than anyone. Didn't like HHH's speach as thought he dwelt on the negatives too much. That's HHH for u though.

Yeah Smackdown looks like a continuation. Chavo's match should be intersting as he takes on JBL. JBL was one of the groomsmen at Eddie's wedding and Chavo is closer than anyone. Didn't like HHH's speach as thought he dwelt on the negatives too much. That's HHH for u though.

I agree but at least it showed that they did not just brush the problems under the carpet (like the wwe often does!) and could serve as a warning for other wrestlers going down that path!

yes looking forward to that match - Benoit is taking on HHH as well i think in the main event - should be interesting especially seeing how emotional he was last night

Archived