Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Masters Football

I want to know why Liverpool and Everton are in our group.

Thats what I was thinking, Normally its sort of the Midlands teams or a region of the country versus each other, That's what I thought anyway, or maybe have we played other games/tournaments before these are the Semi Finals or something?

We're current champion's ain't we?

Im going. Were in this group because the Central Masters tournament has 4 other teams, so us and Coventry are with the Scousers - bit shit really. I think they just want us to get knocked out in the group stages because we keep winning it.

Anyway, our team is: Carl Muggleton, Paul Reid, Paul Groves, Alan Paris, Lee Philpott, Tommy Wright, Paul Ramsey, David Oldfield (thank god he's back), and Jamie Lawrence. Claridge and Walsh were in the outline team but not in the confirmed team :(

I went, it was brilliant.

Last second equaliser against Cov was class lol This fat Cov fan behind me stood up, started shouting and threw his drink on the floor then stormed off lol

I made some (low quality) videos on my phone, I might upload them. The trophy presentation isn't crap quality (compared to the final)

I went, it was brilliant.

Last second equaliser against Cov was class lol This fat Cov fan behind me stood up, started shouting and threw his drink on the floor then stormed off lol

I made some (low quality) videos on my phone, I might upload them. The trophy presentation isn't crap quality (compared to the final)

Haha sounds good. Glad we won again :thumbup:

Brilliant event. We were obviously saving ourselves for the final when we played Coventry, we were just poncing about in the first half. Loved Hall's (?) goal for Coventry, very Maradona-esque!

tickets for the final can be found Here

I'm gonna purchase some in the next couple of days but I'd imagine there won't be too much rush as not many other teams have qualified yet, so come on let's see the blue army down there in force :thumbup:

tickets for the final can be found Here

I'm gonna purchase some in the next couple of days but I'd imagine there won't be too much rush as not many other teams have qualified yet, so come on let's see the blue army down there in force :thumbup:

Who thinks we should all take a trip down there for the weekend ? :dunno:

Who thinks we should all take a trip down there for the weekend ? :dunno:

Theres an idea mate, Manchester's not that hard to get too either, might wait til the fixture lists out first though just to be really cautious.

Infact imagine this: Blackpool / Preston away on the saturday then master final on the sunday, that would be a dream!

Archived