Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
john_lcfc

Alan Birchenall

Do you like him? ( some people i no think hes a twit)  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like him? ( some people i no think hes a twit)

• all round great guy
    • only because of his charity work
    • hate the bloke but fair play with chairty
    • Hate him full stop
    • Who

Nothing wrong with Birch, we need some sort of "entertainment" at half time surely?

The PA announcer and Henry on the other hand, i've wanted them out for the past 2 years, they're doing nothing but embarrass the club :cry:

Nothing wrong with Birch, we need some sort of "entertainment" at half time surely?

The PA announcer and Henry on the other hand, i've wanted them out for the past 2 years, they're doing nothing but embarrass the club  :cry:

106420[/snapback]

agreed the PA announcer at Filbo was much better but he obviously isn't Americanised enough!

AND NOW THE LEICESTER CITY SIDE!!! :mad::mad::mad:

forgot to say birch is quality i love the way he keeps getting in trouble for critcising referees but just subtly does it anyway.

Im all for some West Ham style cheerleaders as the half time entertainment  :thumbup:  Maybe we could call them the Foxy Vixens.. or something =/ and have Vicky out on the pitch with them..

106486[/snapback]

i dont like thier bikinis so maybe without them aswell.. wait naked dancers :thumbup::thumbup::o:o

Im all for some West Ham style cheerleaders as the half time entertainment  :thumbup:  Maybe we could call them the Foxy Vixens.. or something =/ and have Vicky out on the pitch with them..

106486[/snapback]

i dont like thier bikinis so maybe without them aswell.. wait naked dancers :thumbup::thumbup::o:o

106500[/snapback]

Naked male dancers?

A couple of seasons ago I thought the Birch was an absolute idiot and I wanted him to just go but since then I've met him a number of times and he's a top bloke. He keeps the atmosphere at the training ground in great condition and is the butt of everyones jokes. Maybe looking from a distance you just see him working on matchdays and he doesn't do a lot then, but he actually plays quite an important role bridging the gap between the fans and players and keeping spirits high at Belvoir Drive. Add to that his charity work and his link to our past and Birch is a top bloke.

Birch is a great guy, he has done a lot for us here in Scandinavia and really been the one helping us out when we had to deliver our "gifts". He is nice and always friendly and for those who don't remember he was a hell of a player as well. Not a lot of clubs have such a carachter, he should be taken good care off and honoured in some way. He is really Mr Leicester himself

Archived