Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. Got more chance of getting Ben Hamer back
  2. A comfortable win whilst playing pretty shit against the media darlings. Don't think anyone played particularly poorly but we just don't have any attacking patterns of play. Don't blame Cifuentes for that either We could genuinely go up playing like this potentially purely based on how crap the standard is Nice to start the weekend in the right manner
  3. The narrative will be that Birmingham have had all the chances and we've just been clinical with our two but in truth this has been such a comfortable night. Can't believe how bad Birmingham look after all the hype about them
  4. Sheep shaggers
  5. Monga is something else
  6. Easy easy easy!!! Piss off you yank twats!
  7. And now that's us
  8. Just gotta hope Abdul produces one moment of magic per game then I guess I don't blame Cifuentes at all, he's been dealt a shit card
  9. Bloody autocorrect!
  10. I'll be livid if we don't beat these. They're good awful!
  11. Such a rash challenge. Meant to be an experienced player.
  12. No attacking intent or movement whatsoever. Get it wide and then pass backwards
  13. The bar is incredibly low but Skipp hasn't but quite as shit as usual tonight
  14. I don't ever remember it being quite this bad. 5 yard passes going straight out of play every couple of minutes
  15. Genuinely, what are we watching?
  16. Left or right?
  17. This is an appalling game of football
  18. XG of 0.1 at home
  19. Appealing for free kicks when they foul their own players
  20. What Birmingham think they are And in reality
  21. Must be so frustrating for Fatawu
  22. I can't stand Ayew
  23. For as shit as we are I reckon Cifuentes is getting the absolute maximum out of them. Fatawu is the only one with genuine ability (obviously Monga too)
×
×
  • Create New...