Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. absolutely marvellous
  2. Soft that but they need all the help they can get
  3. So you're saying there's a chance for us now?
  4. Bloody hell I wish somebody's would've told me sooner
  5. I mean of course he won't be. It's us!
  6. 🤞 torrential rain
  7. I think this is definitely on the manager. These Rolls Royce players have never let us down before
  8. I find it staggering that people are bemused at us conceding shocking goals when we still have Faes and Vestegaard in our ranks. Have our fanbase suffered with collective amnesia?
  9. So glad I don't watch this shit anymore
  10. Shock. But he's really good apparently
  11. Potentially
  12. I don't know why but I bloody love Jon Rahm
  13. This is brilliant
  14. Or like a bad injury or something
  15. Guarantee something happens in this game that will put that decision under even more scrutiny
  16. I'm not looking my best today though
  17. Distasteful to say Charlie Kirk's widow/wife is a fox?
  18. You say that but they've only had two shots on target
  19. Yeah was gonna say the same. Their record against the big teams has been superb the past few years but always collapsed against teams they shouldn't. Two losses at this stage of the season could be curtains already
  20. That'll be completely lost on them though
  21. Arteta getting played at his own game that he copied from Pep. This is like Inception
  22. Bullied a championship standard defence in Leeds and got one against an Ange led Forest. That's it
×
×
  • Create New...