Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. Gyokeres will be back at Cov in a couple of years
  2. I genuinely don't know how Arteta still has such a good reputation. His football and trophy record is criminal for the money they've spent
  3. Haaland admitted himself to studying JV9'S game
  4. Congratulations Liverpool
  5. I guess even bad experience is experience
  6. I'm happy for them but it's sad to see the promoted teams having a real go so far this season. Bad news for the excuse makers at our club and amongst our fanbase
  7. Really simplistic but a small gesture can make the world of difference to some people and takes little to no effort
  8. That's what George Michael said
  9. Maresca panicking has cost Chelsea a result here
  10. That is bonkers. Palmer looks disgusted
  11. Awful subs from Maresca. I understand taking one attacker off for the keeper getting sent but doesn't feel like he's got anywhere to go with it now
  12. Did he not get a touch on the ball? My eyes are ****ed
  13. Not an ideal start for big flange
  14. They're losing to Leeds.
  15. That new contract for the Wolves manager is looking like an inspired piece of business
  16. Ekitike looks a frightening talent
  17. Class goal, really nice football
  18. Outrageous finish
  19. I know it's just a mistake but please don't talk about that club in a champions league thread again please
  20. what a bunch of arse wipes
  21. Haven't seen one person with a bad word to say about him. Had an unbelievable following behind him when he was boxing, proper people's champ RIP
  22. They'd have to be rated first As a kid who started watching football in the 90's, the demise of United will never not be funny to me
  23. Can we stop using the word overrated, I'm not sure anybody knows what it means
×
×
  • Create New...