Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. The money spent on these two squads and it's resembled our game Vs Birmingham for quality
  2. I can't stand the bloke but this is Arteta's speciality. Kills the occasion of the big game and makes it thoroughly dull and will hope for a set piece to be the decider
  3. Martinelli will be playing for us in a few seasons. He's gash
  4. There's their excuse if they don't win
  5. Absolutely glorious Yeah taxi for Bilo 🤡
  6. I feel like one of the promoted teams have a decent chance of staying up this season and the likes of Wolves, West Ham, Brentford and Forest could be battling to avoid it
  7. Man city given up on having defenders?
  8. Give me an Arsenal loss and it's a good day of football
  9. Have teams finally worked out that they're actually shite?
  10. That'll be Marinakis getting another ex ref in to try to influence the premier league
  11. Got £10m more than Kasey Mcateer for him
  12. I thought I'd clicked on the Viktor Kristiansen thread at first. I was so confused by this post
  13. Really highlights which of us on here are the old fookers
  14. When Eric eats a banana an amazing transformation occurs.....
  15. Clock tower>Leaning Tower
  16. 70 minutes in at home to Bournemouth and Spurs have an XG of 0
  17. João Pedro is such a good signing by Chelsea
  18. Starting from...... now!
  19. Silva reminds me of Al Pacino
×
×
  • Create New...