Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. Well he repeatedly fvcks us so maybe she's quite satisfied
  2. I'd have to question Rohl's mental faculties if he escapes Chansiri's employment only to come to this cesspit of a club
  3. It'll be GON til November
  4. They reset it
  5. Even Dyche doesn't fancy us Just delete the club and start again
  6. It's a shame he has no respect for the fans
  7. I read that as wasteman and sighed as I thought it was another thread about Top and Rudkin
  8. Ricky P is a class above but is too unreliable. Literally the only reason he's still here Bilal almost certainly won't be here next season imo. Fatawu has been out for a full season so there's a strong possibility he won't be the same player we had last time. Mavs is hit and miss and certainly not a striker. Winks will play if he suits him . In all honesty I'm just sick of everything to do with us
  9. We vastly overrate our players
  10. Oh really, fair enough
  11. I don't want him but I do find that a bit strange. He seemed to have good spells at both clubs for a while
  12. Probably when we drop another division
  13. Honestly just **** off. Nobody here wants you associated with our club
  14. We're not a serious football club. Just give it to King and let's get on with our future of mediocrity.
  15. I'm starting to detest Top, Rudkin and co so much that I'm almost willing us to fail spectacularly. Not that they need any help with that
  16. We're being treated like absolute mugs. Dark times ahead
  17. They almost reeled me back in with the Rohl rumours but they can get ****ed if they appoint any of the dinosaurs being linked
  18. These are the standards our fans hold us in unfortunately
  19. Thought exactly the same when I read it
  20. I think it's the self inflicted nature of it. The position we put ourselves in should have seen us cement ourselves as a premier league constant for many years imo Our "demise" was totally avoidable
  21. Exactly this. Such a tired and lazy narrative and exactly the sort of attitude that has allowed this ineptitude to happen. I always thought the league cup would be the pinnacle of supporting this club. I've watched us drop to league one, be stuck in the championship for years on end. Does that mean I can't call out this utterly woeful ownership group for the disconnect they've caused between the club and the fanbase?
  22. I can see these posts getting Wilder and Wilder
  23. Sorry I did mean the YouTube/twitter bunch. Poor generalisation on my part
  24. They've still got Rohl
  25. Absolute wrongun. No doubt Arsenal fans will defend him and the club
×
×
  • Create New...