Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. We've been linked with Martin and O'Neill..... coincidence? 👀
  2. Well in that case they can have Faes, Vestegaard, Soumare and Daka too
  3. All is forgiven if we ship him off to forest
  4. How have they messed a Roma shirt up?
  5. They all end in tears
  6. What on earth!? 😲 Just Wow! RIP and condolences to his family and loved onea
  7. Place is full of peasants mate
  8. Even the bookies have lost interest in us
  9. Time to Rohl out the red carpet..... Sorry but if everyone else is doing it
  10. The pitch looks decent
  11. Tim Sherwood is my guess
  12. Bloc Party in a couple of weeks at Brighton on the beach
  13. If anybody is gonna overpay for him it's Chelsea
  14. Dychey on a treadmill I know, I know it's serious
  15. Utter woke nonsense
  16. I doubt you've offended anyone mate
  17. Sounds far-fetched to me But then again I'm a fat bastard
  18. Is this a black mirror episode?
  19. Just ask him what he thinks of Wout Faes. If he says anything other than he's completely shite we know he's getting the job
  20. I doubt he'd take the job as well
  21. What we'd give for someone like him right now. The rebuild he executed his exactly what we need to do again
  22. I'll wait until you're back and then abuse you
  23. Hopefully no rim jobs this time
  24. Yeah have to feel bad for them, which is saying something considering the cesspit of a club we support
×
×
  • Create New...